Randolph B. Godshall is Of Counsel in the Tax and Estate Planning Practice Group in the Orange County office of Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP. Mr. Godshall practices in family wealth planning, including all aspects of estate planning, probate and trust administration, and fiduciary litigation. Mr. Godshall specializes in creating plans for the transmission of individual wealth.
He advises clients how to minimize gift, estate and generation-skipping taxes on the transfer of closely-held business interests and other family assets. He also assists clients with their charitable tax planning, advises fiduciaries regarding the administration of trusts and estates, and represents clients in trust and estate litigation and in estate tax audits.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, 1979, Order of the Coif
- B.A., Yale University, 1974, magna cum laude
Admissions : California
- Member, Trust and Estates Section, State Bar of California
- Past Chair of the Executive Committee, Trust and Estates Section, State Bar of California
- Member, Trust and Estates Section, Orange County Bar Association
- Member, Orange Coast Estate Planning Council
- Former Adjunct Professor, Estate Planning, University of San Diego School of Law
Rate : $$$$