Randy C. Sparks Jr. is a member of the Labor and Employment Law Practice Group at Kaufman & Canoles. He concentrates his practice in employment litigation, representing employers in employment discrimination, sexual harassment, breach of employment contract, non-compete, and wage and hour claims before various state and federal courts and administrative agencies.
Randy also advises and trains clients on lawful employment practices and other workplace issues.
- University of Virginia; B.A., 1993
- College of William & Mary School of Law; J.D., 1996
- Society for Human Resource Management, Fredericksburg Regional Chapter; Legal Representative
- Stafford Area Soccer Association; Board of Directors
- Professional Services Council; Member
- Gwyneth’s Gift Foundation, Inc.; Board of Directors
- Represented restaurant franchise in age discrimination case in federal court
- Represented government contractor in disability discrimination and wrongful termination lawsuit in federal court
- Represented regional air carrier in wrongful termination claim brought in federal court.
- Represented restaurant franchise in race and national original discrimination suit brought against employer in federal court.
Rate : $$$