Raquel O. Alvarenga is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the Dallas, Houston and New York offices of Haynes and Boone. Her practice focuses on all aspects of civil litigation in state and federal courts with an emphasis on labor and employment law.
Raquel has experience litigating discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful discharge, trade secret, wage and hour, public accommodation and breach of contract disputes. She also regularly counsels corporate clients on personnel policies, workplace discrimination and harassment prevention, employment contract negotiations, employee hiring and terminations, and restrictive covenant matters.
Raquel also has significant experience conducting internal investigations for corporate clients and higher education institutions concerning allegations of, among other things, employee misconduct and sexual assault.
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 2012
- M.B.A., New York Institute of Technology, 2009, with highest distinction
- B.A., Harvard University, 2007
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Justice Timothy S. Driscoll, New York State Supreme Court, 2010
ADMISSIONS : New York, New Jersey
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
Rate : $$$