Raquel Kellert is a senior associate in Weil’s White Collar Defense, Regulatory and Investigations and Securities Litigation practices. Ms. Kellert focuses her practice on conducting internal investigations on behalf of companies and board committees and defending individuals and companies in criminal and regulatory enforcement matters.
Ms. Kellert also counsels boards, board committees, and senior management on corporate governance, disclosure, and regulatory issues. In addition, Ms. Kellert has worked on a variety of shareholder class actions in federal and state courts, as well as in private arbitrations and mediations. Recent representations include:
- The Audit Committee of American Realty Capital Properties in connection with an internal investigation into purported accounting irregularities and subsequent DOJ and SEC proceedings.
- A retail foreign exchange dealer and its executives in connection with CFTC and NFA investigations.
- A media company in connection with a special committee’s investigation of honest services fraud.
- A private equity firm in connection with an internal investigation of purported securities fraud.
- A pharmaceutical company in connection with a DOJ investigation into Foreign Corrupt Practices Act violations.
- Two retail companies in connection with internal investigations of employee misconduct.
Ms. Kellert also devotes time to pro bono matters, including conducting an internal investigation on behalf of Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts.
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2010)
- Yale University (B.A., 2007)
- Eastern District New York
- New York State
- Southern District New York
Rate : $$$