Raquel Ramirez Jefferson practices in the areas of labor and employment as defense counsel for corporate employers and complex commercial litigation. She represents corporate clients in a variety of employment and other complex litigation matters in federal and state courts in Florida and in arbitration proceedings nationwide.
Her practice includes litigation involving employment discrimination and retaliation laws, ADA compliance, professional negligence and breach of contract claims involving a wide range of corporate disputes, including claims regarding franchise agreements, corporate governance agreements, employment contracts and restrictive covenants.
In addition, she provides legal advice to assist corporate employers in drafting, implementing and enforcing comprehensive employment policies to ensure compliance with a multitude of government regulations.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2012; Certificate of Concentration in Advocacy; Research Editor, Stetson Law Review; Phi Delta Phi
- Barry University, B.A. in Pre-Law, cum laude, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- The Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Hillsborough Association for Women Lawyers
- The Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$