Raquel Sariah Flores Vera is an Associate at Fragomen’s Chicago office, where she assists clients with nonimmigrant and immigrant employment-based visas, and adjustment of status.
She also drafts responses to and gathers additional evidence for Requests for Evidence for nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions.
She has experience assisting clients throughout the multiple steps of the PERM application process.
During law school, Raquel served as a law clerk in the Litigation Division of the Utah Attorney General’s Office, where she conducted research and prepared court documents for filing.
She also participated in a semester-long clinic with Centro Hispano, a nonprofit organization that provides legal assessments and other services to low-income immigrants in Utah County.
Raquel’s pro bono experience has included participating in a half-day DACA renewal clinic through World Relief, where she screened potential clients and helped them respond to legal questions on application forms.
She has also prepared derivative U-visa applications for a client’s children to interfile with the client’s U-visa application.
Raquel speaks English and Spanish.
- Brigham Young University Law School | J.D. and International and Comparative Law Certificate, 2017, cum laude
- Brigham Young University | B.A., 2014, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions: Illinois
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Chicago State Bar Association
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Chicago Chapter
Rate : $$$$