E. Raul Novoa, Jr. represents clients in litigation focused on legal ethics, professional liability, business disputes, and partnership and shareholder disputes. He is experienced in complex litigation, and a go-to resource for oral arguments and important depositions.
Raul embraces the firm’s culture of community betterment, and is actively involved with the Palm Beach County Bar Association. He serves the community through The Salvation Army, the United Way of Palm Beach County, and his work with Sunfest.
He is a member of the Craig S. Barnard American Inn of Court, an organization that focuses on enhancing the skills, professionalism and ethics of the bench and bar. Raul is also a member of the Professionalism Committee for the Palm Beach County Bar Association, and has co-authored several articles on behalf of the Committee.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2010
- B.A., University of Miami, 2006, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Craig S. Barnard American Inn of Court
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Professionalism Committee
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- The Florida Bar Business Law Section, Business Litigation Committee
- Sunfest, Vice Chair, Risk Management Committee
Rate : $$$