Raul Valero focuses his practice on real estate transactions, commercial financing and lending. Raul has represented owners and investors in complex real estate transactions involving acquisitions, financings, and sales of all types of commercial real estate properties.
He has assisted clients with various leasing, regulatory compliance, land use, and zoning matters. Raul also represents lenders in commercial real estate finance transactions secured by a variety of property types.
Raul also has experience in complex commercial litigation, handling cases in both federal and state courts throughout the country. Raul has represented clients in matters involving intellectual property, regulatory compliance class actions, secured transactions, fraud, Florida RICO Act, breach of contract, conspiracy, conversion, and business disputes.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, JD, summa cum laude
- Florida Atlantic University, BBA, Business Management and Marketing, minor in History
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Represents national and multinational banking institutions with various forms of commercial real estate lending.
- Represents owners and investors with various multi-million dollar acquisitions and sales.
- Represents Landlords and Tenants with (i) drafting leases and amendments, (ii) dispute resolution, and (iii) other related matters.
- Successfully works with municipalities on various land use, zoning, and property tax exemption and classification issues.
Rate : $$$