Ravi Agarwal is a corporate partner in the New York office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Ravi’s practice concentrates on mergers and acquisitions, corporate and securities law matters and corporate governance. He has worked on both public and private company acquisitions and dispositions, joint ventures and other corporate transactions.
Ravi has been involved in the following representations:
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group in its $6.4 billion acquisition of Tribune Media Co., creating the largest local television broadcaster and local media company.
- Accenture in its acquisition of Meredith Xcelerated Marketing (MXM).
- Celanese Corporation in its joint venture with Blackstone to create a global acetate tow supplier.
- New Mountain Capital, LLC in its partnership with Legends Hospitality, LLC.
- Accenture in its acquisition of the corporate advisory and aviation consulting businesses of Seabury Group.
- KKR in its investment in UFC.
Prior to joining Kirkland, Ravi was involved in the following representations:
- Silver Lake Partners in its $1.7 billion sale of Mercury Payment Systems to Vantiv, Inc.
- Fyffes plc in its announced combination with Chiquita Banana.
- Silver Lake Partners in its $4.4 billion sale of MultiPlan, Inc. to Starr Investment Holdings and Partners Group.
- Providence Equity Partners in its $335 million sale of George Little Management to Emerald Expositions.
- KKR in its acquisition of PRA Holdings.
Admissions & Qualifications:
- 2010, New York
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Yale University, B.A., 2006
Rate : $$$