Ravi Purushotham is a Partner in the Firm’s Mergers and Acquisitions Practice. Ravi focuses on public and private mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions. He regularly represents corporations and private equity firms in a wide range of transactions and corporate governance matters.
Ravi’s recent transactions have included:
- NewStar Financial in connection with its acquisition by First Eagle Investment Management and concurrent $2.4 billion sale of assets to an investment fund sponsored by GSO Capital Partners LP
- KKR in connection with its acquisitions of Mills Fleet Farm, Nature’s Bounty and PharMerica and recapitalization of Drawbridge Realty
- Teleflex Incorporated in connection with its $1 billion acquisition of Vascular Solutions and its $1.1 billion acquisition of NeoTract
- A consortium led by BC Partners, Inc. in the $8.7 billion acquisition of PetSmart Inc. and PetSmart’s subsequent acquisition of Chewy, Inc.
- Arbor Pharmaceuticals in its $467 million acquisition of XenoPort, Inc.
- Blackstone in connection with its $6 billion acquisition of Strategic Hotels & Resorts, Inc. and the sale of its equity stake in SeaWorld to the Zhonghong Group
- Glimcher Realty Trust in its $4.3 billion acquisition by Washington Prime Group
Ravi received his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Pennsylvania in 2008 and his B.A. from Williams College in 2000. He is admitted to practice in the State of New York.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2008 J.D.
- cum laude
- Williams College, 2000 B.A.
Admissions : New York 2010
Rate : $$$$