W. Ray Persons focuses on complex litigation, including class actions, mass torts and product liability. As a senior litigation partner in our Product Liability and Mass Tort and Toxic Tort practices, Ray represents clients in numerous high-profile product liability and tort matters.
Ray has represented clients as lead counsel in more than 75 jury trials, before juries in Florida, South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia and Washington, D.C., as well as other venues. Client industries include energy, chemicals, media and many others.
- J.D., The Ohio State University
- B.S., Armstrong State College
- Advocate, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Atlanta Bar Association (Chair, Litigation Section)
- Federation of Insurance and Corporate Counsel
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, International Society of Barristers
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
- International Society of Barristers
- State Bar of Georgia
Rate : $$$$