Raymond G. Console is the office managing partner of the firm’s Cherry Hill office. He concentrates his practice in the areas of business organization and transactions, acquisitions and mergers, trust and estate planning and administration, tax, and real estate.
Ray represents numerous health care providers and closely held businesses. He lectures frequently on business, tax, and estate planning issues to business, professional, and community groups.
Ray is a former board member of the Cherry Hill Breakfast Rotary Club and the AIDS Coalition of Southern New Jersey and presently serves as a board member or advisor of various nonprofit organizations. He has served as a coach and administrator of youth baseball and basketball organizations in southern New Jersey.
Ray graduated from Dickinson College, magna cum laude, before receiving his J.D. with honors from Georgetown University in 1978. He is a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
- Serves as General Counsel for Rowan University/Rutgers Camden Board of Governors.
- Represented dental practices in multiple mergers and acquisitions.
- Represented various entities in establishing management companies.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 1978
- Dickinson College, B.A., 1975
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court — New Jersey
- U.S. Tax Court
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$