Raymond Treadwell is a Senior Attorney in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen, where he is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group. Ray has a wide range of experience in commercial litigation matters dealing with contract and insurance disputes and business tort claims.
His cases have spanned the hospitality, healthcare, construction, transportation, and banking industries, regularly assisting high profile clients. Ray’s education and career have also focused on First Amendment rights and election law.
Prior to beginning his practice, Ray served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Marcia Morales Howard, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida. Ray previously worked on the legislative staff of a U.S. Congressman in Washington, D.C.
- Yale Law School, J.D., 2011
- Senior Editor, Yale Law Journal on Regulation
- University of Florida, B.S.B.A., Management, cum laude, 2004
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Rate : $$$