Raymond L. Baribeault, Jr. is a Director who concentrates his practice in the areas of business law, real estate and bankruptcies. He is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association (1989) and the Rhode Island Bar Association (1991).
Mr. Baribeault received his B.S. in Finance from the University of Connecticut, Magna Cum Laude, 1986 and his J.D. from the Vermont Law School, Magna Cum Laude, 1989. While at Vermont Law School Mr. Baribeault was an Editor of the Vermont Law Review.
He is a member of the Connecticut, New London and Rhode Island Bar Associations. He also is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and the New England Land Title Association.
Mr. Baribeault resides in his hometown of Norwich, Connecticut where he serves on the Boards of Directors of Madonna Place, Inc. and The Otis Library. He is the Chairman of the Norwich Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Commission.
Mr. Baribeault is also a board member of The Arc of New London County, and an active member of the Norwich Rotary Club.
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1990
- U.S. District Court District of Rhode Island, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1990
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1990
- Vermont Law School, South Royalton, Vermont, 1989
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut, 1986
Rate : $$$