Raymond E. LaDriere is General Counsel for Locke Lord LLP and also focuses on resolving complex disputes through mediation, arbitration, and trials. He handles commercial disputes, fiduciary duty, trust, and estate lawsuits, and advanced technology issues.
Ray has represented Fortune 500 companies and other clients in a variety of disputes and has a strong record of obtaining prompt resolutions in complex litigation. Ray has built a number of close, long-term client relationships that focus on achieving the clients’ business objectives. Through experience gained in more than 25 years of trial practice, he works collaboratively with clients on strategies to meet their objectives.
- Represented prominent Art Museum in international and federal lawsuits, defending museum’s rights and ownership in premier collection.
- Represented national trust company in litigation concerning large family trusts.
- Acted as Lead Regional Counsel for national insurance company, national retailer, and national rental car company.
- Represented national department store retailer in lawsuits involving nationwide commercial contracts.
- Represented clients in appeals in Texas and the United States Courts of Appeal.
- Represented national life insurance companies in real estate acquisition disputes.
Professional History :
- Partner, Locke Lord LLP
- Chair, Firm’s Risk Management Committee
- General Counsel of Firm
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association, Business Litigation Section
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation, Dallas Bar Foundation
Community Leadership :
- Active Member, St. Patrick Catholic Church
- Board of Trustees, Wabash College
- Past President, Royal Oaks Country Club Board of Governors (2013)
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, 1981
- B.A., summa cum laude, Wabash College, 1978
Admissions : Texas, 1981
Rate : $$$