Raymond D. Rushing is a product liability litigator who guides clients through all stages of product liability and environmental litigation. Raymond represents clients before state and federal courts, and specializes in medical device, consumer product defect and mass tort claims.
Before joining Faegre Baker Daniels, Raymond was an associate at Foley & Mansfield, where he prepared pleadings and motions, defended depositions for product liability and general litigation, and advised clients on settlements. He also served as a Social Security Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Maria Valdez of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
During law school, Raymond was a judicial extern to the Honorable Arlander Keys in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and an intern for the Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission. He also served as President of the Student Bar Association.
Professional Associations :
- Chicago Bar Association
- Cook County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
Civic Activities :
- The John Marshall Law School — Board of Visitors
- Windy City Hockey Foundation — Board of Directors
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D. (2015)
- University of Oklahoma Norman Campus, M.H.R. in Human Relations (2012)
- University of Oklahoma Norman Campus, B.A. in African and African American Studies (2007)
Bar Admissions : Illinois
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
Clerkships : U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Hon. Maria Valdez, 2015-2016.
Rate : $$$