Reade Anthony Bramer has experience representing clients in matters pertaining to products liability, mass tort, and commercial litigation, with an emphasis in automotive, pharmaceutical, construction and juvenile products.
In addition to his products liability experience, Reade has independently managed more than 50 commercial litigation cases from initial pleadings to enforcement of judgment, and has personally resolved more than a dozen cases through mediations and informal settlement negotiations.
Reade’s background spans every phase of litigation, including discovery, motion practice, and trial.
- University of California – Hastings – College of the Law, J.D., 2013
- University of California – Berkeley, B.A., 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Rate : $$$$