Rebecca Appelbaum frequently helping her clients navigate construction defect, personal and advertising injury cases, Rebecca also advocates for them when they encounter third-party liability defense, extra-contractual, automobile and appellate matters. Rebecca has written and co-authored several articles about liability coverage for New Appleman on Insurance, Mealey’s Bad Faith Reporter and the International Risk Management Institute.
In addition, she contributed chapters to Defense Research Institute publications. Rebecca frequently speaks at insurance industry events including those organized by the Claims & Litigation Management Alliance, West Coast Casualty and Perrin Conferences.
By participating in professional organizations related to her specialty, such as the American Bar Association’s Section of Litigation, the Claims & Litigation Management Alliance and the Defense Research Institute, Rebecca is better able to stay current on developments and trends in litigation.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 1998
- Syracuse University, M.A., 1997, Advertising
- Syracuse University, B.A., 1995, Music
Professional Affiliations & Memberships:
- ABA Section of Litigation
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- Defense Research Institute (RDI)
- Women’s Construction Litigation Alliance (WCLA)
Rate : $$$