Rebecca S. Eisner is a member of the Global Management Committee for the firm and previously served as a member of the Global Partnership Board and as Partner-in-Charge of the Chicago office. Rebecca has over 25 years of experience representing clients in hundreds of matters in technology transactions, including digital transformation, data, software, outsourcing, and data privacy and security.
In digital transformation, data and software, Rebecca has extensive experience in the following areas:
- cloud agreements including appropriate regulatory, privacy, data protection, data use and analytics and licensing terms for cloud contracts (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS);
- artificial intelligence (AI) and robotic process automation;
- hosting and data center agreements.
In outsourcing, Rebecca has represented clients in many industries in complex global technology and business process outsourcing transactions of all types including:
- business process and IT outsourcing (BPO and ITO);
- termination and in-sourcing;
- managing acquisitions and divestitures in outsourcing transactions; and
In security and data privacy, Rebecca regularly advises clients in global data transfers and privacy issues, privacy assessments, privacy compliance, and appropriate security and privacy measures in supply chain and third party contracting.
- The University of Michigan Law School, JD, cum laude
- The Ohio State University, BA, cum laude
Admissions : Illinois
- Represented a global online service provider and media/publishing entity in negotiations with cloud providers such as Microsoft365, Rackspace, CenturyLink and Virtustream.
- Represented a major retailer in its use of public cloud and private cloud solutions for its main retailing website.
- Represented financial institutions and insurance companies in various digital transformation and Fintech initiatives, including creation of banking systems and activities with Fintech providers, and cloud platforms.
- Advised a global auto manufacturer in connection with its onboard telematics systems, including hardware, services, digital content and data usage issues.
- Represented a global media and news company in its ITO including services in more than 90 countries.
- Represented an international consumer packaged goods company in a three-tower global outsourcing deal with a total value of over $500 million in the areas of procurement, application development and maintenance and finance and accounting, involving global transformational projects.
- Represented an international food products company in a global finance and accounting outsourcing involving multiple continents.
- Represented an insurance company in its infrastructure and network management outsourcing.
- Represented the financial division of a diversified Fortune Top 10company in its evaluation and implementation of an electronic signature and record vaulting system.
Rate : $$$$