Rebecca Goldstein is an associate in the New York and Newark offices of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the Complex Business & Commercial Litigation, Labor & Employment, and Franchise & Distribution Practices. Her practice includes representing clients in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies.
Ms. Goldstein handles complex commercial matters involving breach of contract and business disputes, defends employers against discrimination and whistleblower claims, litigates claims arising under consumer protection statutes, and handles trademark infringement and Lanham Act claims.
Ms. Goldstein also works closely with businesses who seek assistance in protecting and developing their product or service, focusing on franchisor operations. Ms. Goldstein has lectured to franchisors on good practices in the defense industry and has attended multiple franchise conferences.
Ms. Goldstein was an Articles Editor on the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law Journal of Conflict Resolution and was also a member of the Divorce Mediation Clinic, where she served as a student mediator. Ms. Goldstein received a Concentration in Litigation while in law school, graduated magna cum laude, and is a member of the Order of the Coif.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2015
- The University of Michigan, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Sociology, 2012
- State Bar Admissions, New Jersey, New York
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$$