Rebecca provides strategic advice to employers on all aspects of employee benefits. She has extensive experience in the design and implementation of tax-qualified retirement plans, welfare plans, and executive compensation plans.
Rebecca routinely advises companies with respect to compensation and benefit issues in corporate events, including mergers, joint ventures and buy/sell transactions, as well as post-merger benefit matters, implementation of new plans and evaluation of future benefit issues.
She frequently advises emerging growth companies and non-corporate entities on equity and other incentive arrangements. Rebecca also advises clients on compliance and fiduciary matters under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act and the Internal Revenue Code.
- University of Denver, LL.M., 1997
- University of Denver, J.D., 1996
- College of William and Mary, M.Ed., 1992
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Advisory Board of Editors, Benefits & Compensation Law Alert, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Public Pension Attorneys
- Montessori Academy of Colorado, Former Board Member
- Girls on the Run, Denver Council, Former Board Member
Rate : $$$