Rebecca B. Johns is a Litigation & Dispute Resolution associate in Mayer Brown’s Los Angeles office. She has handled a variety of commercial litigation matters in state and federal court. Her experience includes matters relating to unfair trade practices, false and misleading advertising and regulatory compliance.
Rebecca has worked with companies in a wide range of industries, including food and beverage, automotive and technology. Rebecca received her JD from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, where she was a department chief for the Women’s Law Journal.
In law school, Rebecca served as a writing adviser to first year legal research and writing students and worked as a faculty research assistant. Rebecca was named the Fred and Mary Leydorf Scholar while at UCLA for her excellence in academic research work.
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, JD
- Scripps College, BA, cum laude
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the Northern District of California
Rate : $$$$