Rebecca Bryant is an Associate in the firm’s Chicago office, where her practice is devoted to ERISA litigation. Ms. Bryant represents large life, health and disability insurers and administrators, and employers regarding various benefit disputes. Ms. Bryant is a contributing author for the authoritative treatise, Employee Benefits Law, 3rd Edition (BNA Books), and regularly contributes to the annual ABA Employee Benefits Committee Mid-Winter Report.
Ms. Bryant graduated from Loyola University Chicago in 2010, receiving a B.A. in Philosophy. In 2014, she earned her J.D. from The John Marshall Law School. During law school, Ms. Bryant served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Magistrate Iain D. Johnston of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
She was also Associate Barrister for the Trial Advocacy & Dispute Resolution Honors Council, recognized as part of the Dean’s List, and a frequent competitor on a number of Trial Advocacy and Alternative Dispute Resolution competition teams, including the 2014 Regional ABA Client Counseling Competition, where she won first place.
- J.D., The John Marshall Law School, 2014
- B.A., Loyola University Chicago, 2010
Admitted to Practice:
- U.S. District Court, Central, Northern and Southern Districts of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Illinois Supreme Court
Prior to joining Ogletree Deakins, Ms. Bryant was an associate at a boutique employee benefits litigation firm where she represented clients in various Disability, Life, Health, and Retirement matters in administrative and Federal proceedings.
- American Bar Association (Labor and Employment Employee Benefits Committee)
- Illinois State Bar Association (Employee Benefits, Labor & Employment, and Young Lawyers Division)
- Chicago Bar Association (Employee Benefits Committee, Young Lawyers Section)
Rate : $$$$