Rebecca Ann Krefft is Of Counsel in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Lexington office and has been with the firm since 2009. She serves clients through the Business Litigation practice, with a focus on conflicts and challenges regarding Intellectual Property, Business Torts, and Antitrust, Trade Regulation & Franchise matters.
She also concentrates on Intellectual Property matters as part of the Business Services practice group. Prior to joining SKO, Rebecca graduated from Duke University School of Law, where she served as the technology editor for the Duke Law Journal.
As an undergraduate, she earned a degree in mechanical engineering from Vanderbilt University and was a research fellow at NASA. Before entering law school, she gained valuable industry experience working for ExxonMobil Corporation.
Business Litigation: Rebecca represents clients throughout Kentucky in complex commercial litigation. A notable example of work within this practice includes her success in negotiating a favorable settlement agreement for a copyrighted work of architecture.
Business Services: A registered patent attorney, Rebecca works with individuals and companies looking to protect their ideas, proprietary technologies, designs and inventions. She provides detailed competitive analyses of clients’ intellectual property and prepares applications to help them obtain patents. She also handles copyright registrations and counsels clients on their rights concerning various agreements, such as software licenses.
- Duke University School of Law 2007, J.D., cum laude
- Vanderbilt University 2003, B.E., summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Southeast Huntsville YMCA, Board of Management
- Girl Scouts USA, Troop Co-Leader
- Southstreet Homeowners Association, Board Member
Rate : $$$