Ms. Rebecca Gabelman joined the firm in 2012 and practices in the areas of insurance defense, insurance fraud, and motor vehicle liability. Ms. Gabelman earned a Bachelors of Business Administration in international business from the University of Georgia.
She also earned her law degree from the University of Georgia. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Gabelman practiced personal injury in Marietta, Georgia. In her spare time, Ms. Gabelman is an avid sports fan and enjoys spending time outdoors. When she is not rooting on the Atlanta United, Dawgs, and Falcons, she enjoys playing golf and spending time with family, her boyfriend, and their dogs, Jerry and Baylor.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2011
- University of Georgia, B.B.A. in International Business, 2007
Admitted to Practice:
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia, 2011
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, 2011
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia 2013
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2014
- Georgia Supreme Court, 2016
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, auto liability co-chair
Rate : $$$