Rebecca Leavitt joined the firm as an Associate in the Boston office in 2014. In this role, she assists large corporations with a wide array of immigrant and nonimmigrant visa matters for professional employees.
Prior to joining the firm, she worked at a small immigration law firm where she represented individuals in family-based petitions, EB-1 petitions for artists of extraordinary ability and nonimmigrant classifications, including L-1A, O-1 and E-2.
She also is experienced in advising foreign nationals on consular matters and in preparing EB-5 immigrant investor petitions.
Rebecca speaks English and French.
- Assisted foreign executives and managers opening new U.S. offices to obtain L-1A status
- Filed EB-1 petitions for individuals of extraordinary ability in a variety of fields
- Roger Williams University School of Law | J.D., 2010, cum laude
- Queen’s University | B.A., 2006, with honors
Bar admissions: Massachusetts, New York
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Rate : $$$$