Rebecca Matsumura focuses her practice on complex civil litigation, with an emphasis on securities and shareholder litigation and related investigations. She primarily represents companies and their officers and directors in securities fraud class actions, shareholder derivative lawsuits, regulatory investigations, and SEC enforcement actions.
Prior to joining King & Spalding, Rebecca worked for a litigation boutique where she focused on international fraud, antitrust class actions, and intellectual property litigation.
- J.D., Yale Law School
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Austin Bar Association Pro Bono Committee
- Texas Bar College
Rate : $$$$