A litigator focused on product liability and mass tort disputes, Rebecca A. Ocariz represents pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, and other life science, retail, and technology companies.
She also has considerable experience in commercial litigation and has navigated complex matters of professional negligence, business torts, deceptive trade practices, and construction.
Having previously served as senior counsel for an international pharmaceuticals corporation, Rebecca possesses valuable in-house experience, which gives her a unique perspective that benefits her clients.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 1998, magna cum laude
- B.S., University of Miami, 1992
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
Professional Experience :
- Judge Ursula Ungaro-Benages, United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Judicial Intern
- American Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Committee Appointment – Annual Convention Committee, Member, 2017-2018
- Florida Bar Committee Appointment – Judicial Nominating Procedures Committee, Member, 2015-2018
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Miami-Dade Chapter, Member; President, President-Elect, Secretary, Treasurer
- Florida Bar Leadership Academy, Graduate, Class II 2015
Rate : $$$