Rebecca E. Pearson is a litigator and former air force judge advocate general who focuses on government contracts law. Becky represents clients in government contracts litigation, contract award protests before the Government Accountability Office (GAO) and federal courts, administrative claims before agency boards of contract appeals, and civil matters before the Department of Justice (DOJ) and federal courts, and in government prime and subcontractor disputes arising from business relationships.
She counsels clients on defective pricing and cost allowance questions, teaming agreements, legal and regulatory compliance, ethics matters, and small business issues. She also conducts due diligence related to government contractor mergers and acquisitions, novations, and various post-transaction matters.
Becky’s previous air force experience in federal litigation and client counseling has given her an insider’s perspective and the skills necessary to provide effective assistance to clients in a wide range of government contracts matters.
- Attorney, Air Force Contracts Litigation Office
- Handled several matters that required sensitive negotiation or close coordination with counsel from Defense Supply Center Philadelphia
- LL.M. George Washington University Law School 1996
- J.D. University of North Carolina School of Law 1989
- A.B. Duke University 1985
Bar Admissions : District of Columbia, Florida.
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Professional Memberships :
- Member, American Bar Association, Public Contract Law Section
- Member, National Contract Management Association
- Member, editorial board, ABA’s Public Contract Law Journal, May 1996 – present
Rate : $$$$