Rebecca Quan is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Finance Group. Ms. Quan joined Debevoise in 2016. Ms. Quan received a J.D. from Cornell Law School in 2013. She received a B.S.B.A. from Georgetown University cum laude in 2010.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority interest in American Greetings.
- Time Inc. in the financing aspects of its $2.8 billion sale to Meredith.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a controlling stake in Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, a global manufacturer of medical products.
- Booz Allen Hamilton, a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group, in the refinancing of its $1.58 billion term loan credit facility.
- Hertz in its $2.5 billion spin-off of its equipment and rental business.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $415 million acquisition of High Ridge Brands, the largest North American consolidation platform focused on acquiring orphaned personal care brands, from Brynwood Partners.
- Cornell Law School, 2013, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 2010, B.S.B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$