Rebecca S. Stewart is an associate in Pillsbury’s Litigation section, where she focuses her practice on general commercial litigation matters, with an emphasis on representing general contractors in construction litigation.
Prior to joining Pillsbury, Rebecca worked as a judicial intern for the Vermont Supreme Court and as a paralegal at another law firm. Before law school she worked at a think-tank in Istanbul, Turkey, on research and publications regarding Turkish foreign policy.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Representing general contractor in builder’s risk litigation concerning construction of West Coast skyscraper.
- Representing general contractor of adjacent construction project in litigation related to alleged uneven and excessive settlement of Millennium Tower.
- Rebecca’s pro bono practice includes a wide array of immigration activities, including asylum, DACA renewals and citizenship representation.
- J.D., Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, 2016
- B.A., Northwestern University, 2011
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$$