Rebecca Thomas practices in the area of insurance and reinsurance with a focus on complex insurance coverage, litigation and counseling. She counsels insurers on third-party liability and first-party insurance coverage and litigation issues involving the laws of multiple states, including Louisiana, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Texas, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi and many others.
Her experience extends to a variety of coverage issues, including those arising out of claims involving construction defect, automobile (garage, uninsured motorist, personal injury protection), professional liability, directors and officers liability, premises liability, property loss, and environmental and toxic tort, as well as issues of multiple-year trigger and allocation, additional insured and contractual indemnity, and extracontractual liability.
Ms. Thomas also has experience in the areas of creditors’ rights, construction, international litigation, intellectual property and general litigation.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2004
- University of Georgia, B.A., cum laude, in English, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
- South Carolina
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
Rate : $$$