Reed Teckenbrock is member of Winckler & Harvey LLP. Practice areas Federal Tort Claims, Veterans Administration Medical Malpractice, Medical Malpractice involving Military Dependents, Pharmacy Negligence and Medical Malpractice.
Very rarely does one start out in a chosen career only, to chose another out of a sense to right others wrongs. Reed Teckenbrock did just that. Originally trained and licensed in the medical field as an operating room nurse, Reed saw first hand the crisis in healthcare.
Upon preparing for his new chosen career in law, he felt it would be rewarding to help those clients, in their disputes against healthcare providers and insurance companies.
Winckler and Harvey rely upon Reed for his valuable insights and medical experience. Reed Teckenbrock can compare what actually occurred against the applicable standards of care to assure beyond a doubt a lawsuits validity.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, J.D. – 1995
- University of Houston, B.A. – 1990
- College of the Mainland, A.A. – 1991
- Paducah Community College, Associated Applied Science in Nursing – 1984
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, Accredite
Rate : $$$