Reem Abdelrazik is an associate in the Capital Markets and Securities Practice Group in the Houston office of Haynes and Boone. She maintains a broad transactional energy practice that includes energy finance matters, commodities trading, commercial lending, as well as the acquisition and disposition of oil and gas properties.
Reem has experience representing financial institutions and commodities and energy companies in a broad range of complex transactions including reserved based financing for lenders, borrowers and equity sponsors, and transactions for the purchase and sale of energy-related commodities and other lending transactions.
Selected Client Representations :
- Represented administrative agent and lead arranger in a DJ Basin operator’s reserve-based credit facility, with an initial borrowing base of $550,000,000.
- Represented a private exploration and production company in the sale of producing properties and undeveloped acreage located in the Eagle Ford Shale for aggregate consideration in excess of $200 Million.
- Assisted in representing a large investment fund in a $300 million “DrillCo” drilling partnership, to jointly drill and develop wells and associated assets in the Permian Basin.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2017
- B.A., Southern Methodist University, 2013
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2017
Rate : $$$