Reena Jain primarily focuses her practice on intellectual property and business litigation, representing clients ranging from large corporations to start-ups to individuals. She has guided clients through every stage of litigation, from performing pre-suit evaluations, initiating suits, and aggressively pursuing discovery, to summary judgment, mediation, and trial on the merits. Her experience includes copyright, trademark, trade dress, and patent infringement litigation.
Prior to joining Robins Kaplan LLP, Ms. Jain worked at an intellectual property boutique, where she gained extensive experience in all aspects of intellectual property law.
Although her personal interests focus on retail and entertainment and media, Ms. Jain has worked in a wide range of industries, including apparel, confections, absorbent articles, and children’s toys.
- Columbia Law School, J.D. (2013)
- Michigan State University, B.A. in Communications, B.S. (2010)
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$