Regina M. Joseph’s breadth of experience enables her to represent both public and private companies in a broad array of complex commercial transactions, including technology and privacy matters involving General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In all arenas, Regina is driven to achieve exceptional results for her clients. A proactive problem-solver, she spots issues that her clients haven’t thought of, brings them to light, and helps them find a solution.
With seasoned experience and as chair of the firm’s Audit Response Committee, Regina’s practice also includes advising investors and lenders in start-ups and venture-capital transactions, joint ventures, corporate reorganizations, corporate bonds and notes, and secondary offerings.
In addition, she regularly negotiates on behalf of Fortune 500 clients in the automotive, building materials, and hydraulics industries where she has significant experience in complex commercial transactions. She has also assisted clients in:
- Complex commercial transactions
- Technology – Data Management and Privacy Law (GDPR)
- General corporate and business matters, including technology startups
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Debt and equity offerings
- Securities, including startup financing
- Municipal and tax-exempt financing
- J.D., with honors, Ohio State University, Managing Editor, Ohio State Law Journal, 1979
- B.A., cum laude, Ohio State University, with distinction, Phi Beta Kappa, 1976
Bar and Court Admissions : Ohio, 1979
- Represented a publicly held company in a complex corporate reorganization.
- Represented a publicly held automotive company in numerous large-scale outsourcing agreements with annual spend of $500 million+.
- Represented publicly held companies in a large number of complex supply chain supply agreements.
- Represented publicly held companies in specialized joint venture marketing and supply agreements.
- Represented a publicly held automotive company in licensing of artificial intelligence technology.
- Counseled start-up companies in organizational, financing and intellectual property matters.
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Ohio Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Business Law, Science and Technology, Intellectual Property Member
Rate : $$$$