Regine Corrado currently serves as the managing partner of the Firm’s Chicago office and as member of the Firm’s global Financial Committee and North American Diversity and Inclusion Committee. Regine’s cross-border practice includes the coordination and implementation of multi-country corporate transactions and restructurings in the US and around the globe.
In addition, she counsels US multinationals on their international operations, including expansions and retrenchments, corporate and foreign investment compliance, and governance of their global corporate portfolios.
- University of the Pacific (McGeorge) (LLM) (1990)
- University of Hamburg (Assessor Exam) (1989)
- Illinois~United States (2002)
- California~United States (1991)
- Germany (inactive) (1990)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Chicago Bar Association – Member
- Women’s Global Education Project – Member of the Board of Directors
- POWER – Opening Doors for Women® – Advisory Board Member
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association – Member of the Women’s Board
Rate : $$$