Reid Lindquist is admitted to practice in Minnesota and Wisconsin state and federal courts and United States Supreme Court. Reid Lindquist litigates personal injury claims, premises liability, liquor liability, construction litigation and insurance coverage disputes.
He has extensive trial experience in all aspects of personal injury and commercial litigation. He has been certified as a civil trial specialist by the Minnesota State Bar Association and is a board certified civil trial advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- St. Olaf College, B.A., 1982
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., 1986
- Minnesota, 1986
- Wisconsin, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals Eighth Circuit, 1986
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- State of Wisconsin Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
Rate : $$$