Reid L. Williams focuses his practice on intellectual property law, with an emphasis on trademark prosecution and litigation. He helps clients with trademark registrations, assists in the management of their portfolios and when the need arises, the enforcement of those portfolios. Reid has a background in marketing which gives him additional insight into client needs.
While in law school, Reid interned for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of Texas, researching and drafting memoranda and pleadings in civil and criminal proceedings, and was a summer intern for Mehaffy and Weber, P.C.
Reid began developing his skills in intellectual property in law school, where he was the executive articles editor for the Texas Intellectual Property Law Journal.
In addition to his work for the journal, Reid was on the executive board and the stage manager of “Assault and Flattery,” a satirical play presented each year by law students.
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law, 2017
- Texas Intellectual Property Law Journal, Executive Articles Editor
- Family and Estate Planning Pro Bono Clinic
- Hutcheson Moot Court Competition
- B.A., with honors, Texas A&M University, 2013 (Business Administration and Marketing)
Rate : $$$$