Rema Awad focuses her practice in the areas of corporate law, securities, and mergers and acquisitions. She represents private equity firms and public and private companies in both buy and sell side transactions.
In addition, she represents clients in connection with joint ventures, private equity placements, and reporting with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, 2005
- B.A., University of California, Irvine, 2002
Bar Admissions : Florida; California
- American Bar Association, Member
- Association for Corporate Growth, Member
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Member
- Beaches Emergency Assistance Ministry, Board Member, 2012-2014
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, Fellow
Rate : $$$