Rene Rocha joined Morgan & Morgan to pursue a deep commitment to justice. He works hard every day to be a voice for the voiceless and to give power to the powerless. Mr. Rocha has been involved in a multitude of complex cases involving environmental contamination, defective pharmaceutical drugs, fraud, nuisance, regulatory violations, and corporate profiteering.
He fights for fishermen in the Gulf of Mexico, postal workers in Kentucky, homeowners in California, municipalities in Florida, farmers in the Midwest, and anyone who has been hurt by the greed, recklessness or negligence of others.
Throughout his time with Morgan & Morgan, Mr. Rocha has developed into a leader in the young lawyer community. He continues to engage in numerous local and national organizations dedicated to advancing the causes of justice and prosperity.
- London School of Economics, General Course, 2006
- Tulane University, B.A., 2007
- Tulane Law School, J.D., 2010
- Louisiana State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- American Association of Justice
- Louisiana Association of Justice
- New Orleans Trial Academy
- Emerging Philanthropists of New Orleans
Rate : $$$$