Renee Howard is a seasoned health care attorney with nearly two decades of experience in regulatory and litigation matters. She counsels a wide range of health care providers and suppliers, including hospitals, health systems, physicians, imaging centers, laboratories, medical device manufacturers and distributors, and behavioral health agencies.
Renee represents clients in federal False Claims Act, Anti-Kickback, and Stark law matters, FDA issues, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement litigation, and professional licensing investigations and complaints. She also advises on internal investigations pertaining to fraud and abuse and routinely counsels on compliance-related policies and procedures.
- Partner, Perkins Coie, Seattle, 2012-2016
- Shareholder, Bennett Bigelow & Leedom, P.S., Seattle, 2006-2012
- Associate, Jones Day, Washington, D.C., 2000-2005
- Associate, Honigman, Miller, Schwartz & Cohn, Detroit, 1999-2000
Professional & Community Activities:
- Health Law Section, American Bar Association
- Editorial Board Member, ABA Stark and Anti-Kickback Toolkit
- J.D., University of Notre Dame Law School, 1999, magna cum laude
- Executive Articles Editor, Notre Dame Law Review
- B.A., Government/Philosophy, University of Notre Dame, 1996, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$$