Reza Nader is a member of the Firm’s North America Tax Practice Group in the New York office, where he works on international tax planning and transactions. He is an active participant at both in-house and external seminars and conferences.
Mr. Nader has also worked on various pro bono matters, including work with international development organizations. In 2011, Mr. Nader served as an adjunct professor in Outbound International Taxation at the Georgetown University Law Center.
Mr. Nader has experience advising clients on international mergers, acquisitions, and dispositions, supply chain restructurings, and joint ventures and alliances. He also advises clients on dispositions of US real property interests, bankruptcy reorganizations, and income tax treaties, including competent authority matters.
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M. Taxation Distinction) (2007)
- Emory University (J.D.) (2005)
- Schulich School of Business (B.A. Honors) (2000)
- New York~United States (2013)
- District of Columbia~United States (2006)
- Georgia~United States (2005)
Professional Associations and Memberships : American Bar Association
Representative Legal Matters:
- Represented a publicly traded multibrand products manufacturer in its USD4 billion stock and asset sale in over 20 countries.
- Represented a publicly traded US pharmaceuticals company in its USD4 billion stock and asset sale in 39 countries.
- Represented a publicly traded US company in its USD700 million separation prior to an initial public offering.
- Represented a publicly traded US technology and manufacturing company in a USD1 billion stock and asset acquisition in over 30 countries.
Rate : $$$