Rhonda Welburn is member Dickinson Wright PLLC and concentrates his practice in Banking Law, Financial Services, Municipal Law & Finance, Real Estate, and Education Law.
- Howard University, B.S., 1973
- University of Detroit, M.B.A., 1979
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 1994
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Member, Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member, Wolverine Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Board Member, Michigan Women in Finance (2003-2008)
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Rhonda D. Welburn & Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle?
Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Banking, Real Estate, Education. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Dickinson Wright PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Dickinson Wright PLLC?
Rhonda D. Welburn lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Rhonda D. Welburn reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Rhonda D. Welburn lawyer profile listing.