Commercial litigation attorney Rhonda R. Weiner represents both plaintiffs and defendants in high-dollar, complicated disputes, typically in the energy, banking and commercial industries. With a unique passion for and ability to handle complex subject matter and law, Rhonda excels in problematic cases that have no clear path on the front end.
She has a knack for unscrambling and distilling even the most complicated and dense disputes in order to craft a straight-forward, comprehensible and compelling story for the judge, jury or arbitrator, as the case may be.
Coming from a scientific and technical background (biology and genetics research), Rhonda is unintimidated by difficult subject matter. In fact, that’s her bread and butter.
She is highly experienced in oil and gas and contract interpretation disputes, as well as business torts, class actions, property interest, maritime, tortious interference, products liability, fraud and fiduciary disputes, among others.
Rhonda also has significant experience representing clients in cross-border litigation disputes involving jurisdictional challenges, complex choice of law issues and parallel international proceedings.
Rhonda’s typical clients are multibillion-dollar enterprises with global operations requiring assistance with highly complex commercial litigation, or multimillion dollar entities that require her specialized skills.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center (2005), cum laude
- Associate Editor, Houston Journal of International Law
- Member, Order of the Barons
- B.A., Knox College (2000) cum laude
- Texas (2005)
- Texas State Courts (2005)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas
Professional Affiliations :
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Association of Women Attorneys
- Member, Women’s Energy Network
- Member, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$