Rhys Farren serves as litigation counsel to clients in real estate, creditor’s rights, business, and trust & estate disputes. He has served as lead or first-chair litigation counsel in state, federal, and bankruptcy trial court, appellate courts, and in arbitration and mediation.
Rhys’ clients include finance companies and banks, real estate developers, property owners, a national telecommunication company, local business owners, and trust and estate fiduciaries and beneficiaries.
Rhys, a Certified Public Accountant, was also a senior audit officer at a national bank prior to becoming an attorney.
- Prior to the practice of law, Rhys was a Senior Officer at Seattle First National Bank (now Bank of America), having obtained experience in the bank’s corporate audit and accounting departments.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Director and Corporate Secretary, Eastside Legal Assistance Program
- Regular pro bono counsel for domestic violence victims and low income clients (through ELAP), and dependency and termination cases (through King County CASA)
- Member, Patient-Family Advisory Council, UW Medical Center
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 1989, cum laude
- Research and Technical Editor, University of Puget Sound Law Review
- B.A., Business Administration, Accounting, University of Washington, 1981
- Certified Public Accountant, (current license to practice public accounting)
Rate : $$$