Ricardo Garcia-Moreno is the administrative partner of the Houston office of Haynes and Boone and practices corporate law with an emphasis on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, energy, securities law compliance and corporate governance.
He has more than 24 years of experience representing U.S., European and Latin American clients in domestic and international transactions involving mergers, acquisitions and divestitures; investments; joint ventures; capital markets transactions, including public, Rule 144A and private placements of equity and debt securities; and acting as “outside general counsel” to public and private companies.
His legal work has been recognized by Latinvex, which named him one of the top 100 Latin American lawyers in 2019.
Ricardo also has a broad-based sports practice representing sports teams, owners of public assembly, sports, entertainment and recreational facilities, and companies that provide various goods and services to sports teams and facilities involving preparation and negotiation of various agreements relating to the development, use, marketing and operation of public assembly, sports, entertainment and recreational facilities.
- J.D., University of Texas at Austin School of Law, 1994
- B.B.A., Marketing and International Business, University of Texas at Austin, 1991
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Reynaldo G. Garza, Senior Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, September 1994 to September 1995
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 1994
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Rate : $$$