Riccarda Heising is an experienced transactional lawyer who enjoys helping entrepreneurs and start-ups achieve their business goals. She works with private companies in all stages of development on private placements and other corporate finance transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and contracts of all kinds.
Ms. Heising also has extensive experience in representing clients with respect to merchandising and licensing intellectual properties, as well as endorsement, sponsorship and promotional arrangements.
Ms. Heising has particular experience representing clients in the outdoor advertising industry and has completed more than 50 significant transactions in that space
Ms. Heising served as outside general counsel for a diverse set of clients, from an MLB team to outdoor advertising companies to manufacturing businesses. Ms. Heising from time to time serves as an Adjunct Professor of Law at the Emory University School of Law.
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- The District of Columbia Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia, Corporate and Banking Law Section
- Atlanta Bar Association, Business and Finance Section
- Leadership DeKalb, Class of 2009
- Georgetown University Law Center, JD, magna cum laude
- Johns Hopkins University, BA, with honors
Rate : $$$