Richard A. Silver, senior partner of Silver Golub & Teitell LLP, has long been recognized as a leader of the litigation bar in the state of Connecticut and has been listed in Best Lawyers in America* under Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice and Product Liability Litigation for the last 25 years.
Mr. Silver has been included in Connecticut Super Lawyers* since its inception and has been listed as one of the Top 10 lawyers in the state every year since 2007.
Mr. Silver has appeared numerous times on Court TV and other media outlets to comment on important issues involving civil litigation.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, VA, Juris Doctor
- University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Arts
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, CT, Hon. Doctor of Laws
Rate : $$$