Richard D. Anigian is a trial lawyer and department chair of the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. Rick has become a trusted business advisor by providing practical and efficient counseling and advice to implement clients’ business strategies while solving their complex business disputes. Rick has led teams in significant matters before federal, state and bankruptcy trial and appellate courts in Texas and throughout the country.
Rick concentrates his practice on a wide variety of complex commercial disputes in federal and state courts, as well as arbitral proceedings. Rick has extensive experience in commercial and financial transactions litigation, real estate and oil and gas disputes, has handled complex disputes among partners and business owners, as well as a wide range of business torts litigation. Rick also has significant experience in the area of technology litigation, including theft of trade secrets and non-competition disputes.
Rick has passed all sections of the examination to become a Certified Public Accountant and routinely relies upon these skills in the matters he handles. Rick is very active in the community in a wide range of activities including public education, the assistance of at risk children and their families, and youth sports.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 1985
- B.B.A., Southern Methodist University, 1982
ADMISSIONS : Texas
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Tax Court
Rate : $$$